en

In July 1993, the fourth and so far last generation of the Supra came on the market (model code JZA80), which was built until August 2002.

In early 1986, the third generation of the Supra was introduced. It is also the first that has not been marketed with the suffix Celica.

The second generation was presented in the fall of 1981. Also, it was still recognizable as a derivative of the Celica Liftback, but had a completely independent drive with the new (170 hp) 6-cylinder engines.

The 2000 GT known from the James Bond movie is seen by the Supra Community as the UR Supra due to the Series 6 and the Coupe Form.

SILVERSUPRA FOR SALE | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Marktplace » Buy/Sell Cars
RZTwinturbo Driver
Jun 28 '06
Schöne Supra :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
c0c4in3
Jun 28 '06
Original geschrieben von: apu
www.mobile.de/cgi-bin/da.pl?bereich=pkw&sr_qual=GN&top=5&id=11111111213898283&

/Regards

Mattias
SWEDEN

Mate, I sent you an email regarding this Supra. Could you please reply? I need a few more details and pictures.

Thanks...
Deleted user Driver
Jun 28 '06
Sehr schöne Supra, besonders der Motorraum ist zum niederknien. Wahnsinnig schön wenn alles unter der Haube glänzt :sunglasses:.........nur an der Optik hätt ich noch ein bischen was verändert, aber das ist bei der Granate sicher eh Nebensache :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
AustrianSupra Driver
Jun 28 '06
nice car...fair price ! :sunglasses::sunglasses:
Redhawk
Jun 29 '06
Very nice... Need money! :grinning:
Link
Jun 30 '06
oh yes
if i had a little more money *dream*
Supra4Ever
Jun 30 '06
Verdammt ein sehr schönes gut erhaltenes exemplar. baujahr 94 und erst 13000 kilometer, also ich hätte das nicht hinbekommen mit so einer leistung :rolleyes: